Jonathan Rolls Property & Estate Management has a long and successful history of consulting on new build developments from initial planning through to the sale, and including future management.
We work closely with developers to ensure that they have an accurate picture of the services available on the development and a clear idea of the annual service charge budget.
With nearly 30 years’ experience in the management of Buildings & Estates, we combine traditional values with innovative, modern management methods.
Partnerships built on trust
Jonathan Rolls are experts in managing residential property and estates, providing a full range of management services to make things easier for our clients. Such as giving them peace of mind that their investment properties are being properly looked after by a professional managing agent. Each of our clients receive the following contractual commitments:
- 24/7 emergency call-out service
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Health & Safety and Fire Risk Assessment Compliance
- Providing a dedicated bank account for your property
- Undertaking regular, periodic inspections
- Arranging bespoke buildings insurance cover and supervising all claims
- Overseeing major works ensuring compliance with all legislation
- Attending AGMs and residents meetings
- Advising on lease compliance
- Investigating and arranging repairs as required
- Arranging/administering service contracts